I have been given a few blog awards since I started this little venture. Guiltily, I have only publicly acknowledged one (The Versatile Blogger Award). Although I had good intentions to recognize the others, I put them on the back burner and then honestly forgot. I have thought I should go back through my comments & attempt to find them, but I do not know of a way to easily wade through 1000+ comments spread over 100+ posts to find them.
So, first off I want to sincerely apologize for those that took the time to nominate me & my failure to recognize your efforts.
Secondly, I want to ensure I recognize Let’s Talk About Family for recognizing my blog with the One Lovely Blog Award.
I truly do appreciate the recognition by my fellow members of the blog community. However, as I said in my previous award post, I am hesitant to do these for reasons I am not sure I can articulate…so given I have no real reason not to do it, I guess I will.
With the One Lovely Blog Award the rules are:
- Thanks again Let’s Talk About Family
- Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Notify the nominees that I have done so.
- Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Seven things about me:
- I come from a family with 6 kids: 3 girls & 3 boys
- I have 6 kids: 3 girls & 3 boys
- I am a Nuclear Pharmacist when not wearing my US Army uniform
- I enlisted in the US Army in 1983…wow, I am old!
- I love to travel.
- I drive a Moto Guzzi, not a Harley
- I miss my wife & kids more than I can explain
The 15 blogs I wish to pass this on to is a difficult list to develop. WordPress does a great job of giving me the statistics of who is looking at my stuff, but I cannot figure out how to easily track down the top blogs I follow. So I will need to wing it. These are the first 15 blogs that popped into my head that I regularly read. There are many others that are just as good.
- Bucket List Publications
- All that makes you…
- Bridging War & Hope
- Hot Pot
- WILDEN MARSH: Another Year Living with Nature at Hoo Wood and Wilden Marsh Nature Reserve.
- Hoarding Woes & You
- Project 365 by Kenneth Todd
- Motherhood, WTF?
- The Man of the Minivan
- All Things Boys Blog
- It’s Always Sunny in Kabul
- The Regina Chronicles 366
- Jude’s Photography
For those I selected, please do not feel obligated to continue the chain if it isn’t your thing. I understand & will not be offended. But do know that I enjoy yours and many others’ writings and photos.
Also, these are not rank ordered in anyway; so It’s Always Sunny in Kabul , just because you are near the bottom of the list doesn’t mean you are in 13th place 😉