This morning I posted about being given a blog award & I had mentioned that I had been given a few others but failed to follow through or even acknowledge that I had received them…sorry again…
Well, imagine my surprise when I, quite by accident, stumbled across an award given to me just 3 days ago! It seems Renee from Rendezvous With Renee likes reading my stuff, even though she admits she is not much for the military. Renee a double thank you, one for recognizing me & secondly for doing what seems to be so rare these days – being ok & accepting of someone with a different philosophical point of view. I enjoy reading your blog as well.
The rules are to post 7 things about myself & to nominate 7 other bloggers:
- I am really not that comfortable doing the blog award self promotion thing, but it seems to be the way of the blog world…
- As a kid I wanted to be a cop when I grew up.
- Once I started driving I seemed to meet too many cops, but not in a good way. But I still thought it would be a good career choice for me.
- I joined the Army shortly before my 20th birthday in an effort to ‘start fresh’ because of #3.
- It worked.
- After my 4 year enlistment was up I decided I would continue my career as an officer & needed to go to school to get a degree. I picked Pharmacy because I thought it would give me a job after I was done being a Soldier. I had no real idea what a Pharmacist even did. I had no intention of working as a Pharmacist until I retired from the Army (like that would’ve worked!)
- The Army made me switch from an Air Defense Artillery Officer to a Medical Service Corps Officer so I could be an Army Pharmacist.
- I thought that was a bad idea and spent a lot of time trying to convince them of that – I was not successful
oops, I guess you got a bonus fact
Now for 7 new blogs – they are not rank ordered, so the first one listed is not ‘better’ than the seventh one. For those that I select, I want to reiterate that I completely understand if you do not wish to continue to keep the award chain going. Just know that I do enjoy your blogs!
- Tracie Louise Photography
- The Laughing Housewife
- The Camel Life
- The Square Flea
- Free Penny Press
- In-debt, Fat, Short with Bad Teeth
- Urban Daddy
I encourage you all to check them out.