Over past week my little piece of the internet has been recognized with blog awards by three more great blog writers. It is important to me to ensure I duly recognize them for honoring me that way.
As I have said before, the ‘proper’ thing to do is to follow the rules, and continue the chain, but I have made the decision to not do so and hope that decision does not appear to diminish my appreciation.
The One Lovely Blog Award was given to me by Arnel who writes AllThingsBoys Blog. The rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site.
- Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know.
- Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs.
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present seven awards to deserving bloggers
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
I honestly appreciate the recognition and encourage everyone to please visit their blogs.
Thanks for reading,